Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Post #3

So here I am...except its Tuesday (not Monday)
The week started off a bit rough with the weather so my usual Monday night offering was delayed to this evening. Oh well, Alex is asleep (coughing though every so often), Jessie is also sleeping (on her princess pillow), the Ipod charging and downloading the show I wanted to start watching called Being Human and the music is flowing nicely...
Music where I would be without you...
Lets put this blog on shuffle and see what we get...
Right now I am listening to Samantha Mumba - Gotta Tell You - this makes me think of a night when Tiff and I picked up Tammy Reed & her friend (who's name escapes me) before we went to JR's - and Tammy & her friend were breaking it down in the backseat singing and dancing to this song...Good times
Next song: Missing you by John Waite. Its a good song...may have to Karaoke this again. I love the slow meaningful songs. The last time I was out, I tried "What hurts the most" for the first time and I rocked it. I still have those Idol dreams but I know I am only a superstar in my head.
3rd song: Too little too late by JoJo - I am a sucker for a cheezy pop song. I wonder what this girl is doing now...she was a cute little thing and really could sing.
4th song: F**kin' Perfect by P!nk - this is what I have been trying to tell myself every morning when I get up. No one else needs to think it...I need to believe it in myself. If you havent heard this song...you should.
5th song: I told you so by Carrie Underwood - I have sang this song a zillion times. Gives me chills everytime. The original by Randy Travis is also a great version but Carrie nails it with her vocals. I love that I can make a room stop and when I am done people say that I am awesome...I dont take praise very well but it makes me feel on top of the world.
I guess I rambled a bit for this week...LOL
Still no FB...I am staying strong
until next time
-a

No comments: