Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cold ramblings

Why does it have to be so cold? A few short weeks ago it was a balmy 70 degrees...
Now its like 20...

Just needed to get that off my chest.

Tonight I am alone. Just me. The hubby is working at the 2nd job. Alex staying at Grammy's. I have been just tinkering on the computer since I dont still feel the greatest. I want to be together for tomorrow night. I only have been waiting for a month for "TWILIGHT". There are about 8 of us going and we are going to have a blast. That will probably be the highlight of my weekend...besides going to the grocery store...LOL

Christmas is upon us...which means XM has a 24 hour music channel devoted to Christmas Music. This makes me very happy. When I got in the car at lunch time "All I want for Christmas is you" was on. That song always make me smile and think of my "stalkee". He always says that song is all about him anyway...

I have been wanting to write more lately...
I feel it in my head but when I try to put it on paper, I feel blocked...
My heart feels it too. I miss it.
Perhaps it will come...

til next time...
-a

No comments: