Sunday, November 23, 2008

If today was your last day...

So I got the new Nickelback album...

I dont really know if I like it or not yet...maybe it will grow on me...

There is this one song though.

Hence the title of my blog that really grew on me...

If today was your last day and tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
Would you call old friends you never see?
Reminisce of memories
Would you forgive your enemies?
Would you find that one you're dreamin' of?
Swear up and down to God above
That you finally fall in love
If today was your last day

I have been thinking about this today.

My question is why do these questions only come up on your last day? Shouldnt this be how we are living life everyday because, lets be honest, do you really know when your last day is?
Im going to try and be better about things...
What about you?

No comments: