Saturday, November 8, 2008

I don't like the fall...

I always hate the chill of November...

I hate the feeling I am feeling now...after 12 years, I would have let it go.
I dont think you ever really let go...

Footprints in the Sand by Leona Lewis

You walked with me
Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand where I'm going

You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much unknown along the way

And just when I thought I'd lost my way
You gave me strength to carry on
That's when I heard you say I promise you
I'm always there

When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
And I'll carry you when you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

When I'm weary well I know you'll be there
Cause I can feel you when you say I promise you
I'm always there

When your heart is filled with sadness and despair
Oh, I'll carry you
When you need a friend you'll find my footprints in the sand

When your heart is full of sadness and despair
I'll carry you when you need a friend
I promise you I'm always there
When you need a friend

You'll find my footprints in the sand

No comments: