Monday, September 29, 2008

2 Steps Behind

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a magazine freak...

For whatever reason books have never really held my attention. I need variety and entertainment value. Books usually dont do that for me. Well, maybe short stories...or the books that I read Alex. It just something that I have become used to.

Until now...

I am in love with this book called "Twilight". Now I know its a few years old and probably everyone but me has read it but I dont care. Im reading it now. I kinda did it on a dare from my husband who said I might just like it if I tried it (however he couldnt convince me on meatloaf...LOL) so I bought the first book. Its crazy how I got sucked in. While I am about half way through (I would be done by now I think but a headache for the last 3 days thanks to a sinus infection put a damper on that...not to mention football on Sunday)I cant wait to get to the next time I can read it.

There are 3 more books and then it will be done but there is a movie out Dec 12 and having seen the trailers...I cant wait!!!

til next time
-a

1 comment:

Becky said...

HA! That's funny. I just learned of the Twilight books this summer when I was on a Mission trip with a group of Jr. High/High School kids. I like to read....I just don't make time for ME to do so nearly as much as I'd like. I did manage to read a couple of books this summer and have just recently started a new one. But, I can't tell you how many books I have the best of intentions to read and only get through half way. :(