Sunday, September 21, 2008

For my first trick...

So I am starting a new blog...

Im not sure where this one will be taking me but I guess we will see . I may not blog often but I will try to make an effort.

Where to begin?

Well, first let me just say I am very frustrated with the Fall 08 television schedule. When did Tuesday become the new must see TV night? I only watch a few shows...okay so I watch more than a few, however, 5 of the shows that I really watch are now on Tuesday night.
House, NCIS, The Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars results & 90210. The worse part is they are all on the same time.
While I am on the subject...
The new 90210. Im not sure what I feel about it yet but I feel compelled to keep watching. I do like the mix of old characters with the new (Kelly is the guidence counselor, Brenda the drama director). I think though that its trying to be Gossip Girl but not as naughty. I think if they can get more guest shots with old characters it might hold some water. At least for me anyway...
I was pleased though with the reveal that Dylan is the father of Kelly's son...I didnt think that Brandon would really not be with her if they had a child together.

Next...
In other news, Alex, my wonderful almost 5 year old, is going to preschool. Its been almost a month but he seems to love it. We decided to send him not for smarts but to get the hang of going to school and to realize that he isnt always the center of attention. He got a few warnings the first time but since then he hasnt had any trouble. Im very hopeful that things will continue to go well so when its time for kindergarten it will be smooth sailing.
Jason and I just celebrated 5 months of being married. Its been going pretty good...
Still takes some getting used to the name change, sometimes I forget. However, that is getting few and far between.
We have quite the busy October upon us...Birthday parties, a wedding and Halloween. Alex decided to be Buzz Lightyear this year. Thank goodness for Ebay. I still need to find him a hat for his costume but I might have that figured out more than I think.

So I think I have rambled on enough...
until next time.

No comments: