Sunday, September 21, 2008

I...

Tag your it...I got this from Becky's blog:

If you are reading this....consider yourself TAGGED!!!

I am: a mother
I think: I need to figure out what I want
I know: that I wouldnt be where I am today without the rough road I have traveled
I want: to go back to school
I wish: my Mom was here to see Alex
I hate: gossip
I miss: the way things used to be
I fear: not being the best parent
I feel: loved
I hear: Alex's cartoons
I smell: the air
I crave: chicken & pasta for dinner
I regret: nothing, cant learn if you have regrets
I love: EVERYONE!!!!
I ache: for the baby I will never have
I care: more than I should sometimes
I always: kiss Alex's nose
I am not: perfect
I believe: God has a plan for me
I sing: Always
I write: to rid myself of frustration
I win: at trivia games
I lose: at video games
I never: want to be the bad parent
I confuse: to easily sometimes
I can usually be found: at home or work
I am scared: something happening to Alex
I need: to put laundry away
I am happy about: the life that I am living because its mine to live
I hope: make all the rest of my dreams come true

1 comment:

Becky said...

YAY!!!!!! Wasn't that fun!!!! I enjoyed reading it. Glad you added my blog as one you follow...otherwise I wouldn't have known you were reading!!! :) Sometimes I wonder if ANYONE is...BUT, I do it for me mostly.